The overmind

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Re: The overmind

Post by kharnov »

That's enough. Let's stay on-topic here, folks.

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

Certainly this guy doesn't need eyes: edit: Link removed due to malware.

To me, eyes are just a "weakpoint." I don't think the overmind will have a function like "Oh shit i see a human with a painsaw! He's gonna saw my eyes out!" ability so i guess it shouldn't need them.

ImageImageYou[TubeImage

tuxator

Post by tuxator »

KenuR wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/He7VS.png
Here you go.
And stop being so pretentious, you started posting only recently and suddenly you became an expert on all things Unvanquished?

what does that image have to do with this topic?

Also this does not have anything to do with being an expert on Unvanquished. Also being an Expert has nothing to do with posting something in some forum.

And apparently, I know more about this than you do because else, you'd come up with arguments to disprove me...which you don't.

also I don't see how this is not on-topic. After all this is about the model of the brain.

seana11
Tyrant

Post by seana11 »

Please: stfu and gtfo

(This discussion is going nowhere, and you are just making an idiot of yourself by trying to continue)

KenuR
Tyrant

Post by KenuR »

tuxator wrote:

what does that image have to do with this topic?

Also this does not have anything to do with being an expert on Unvanquished. Also being an Expert has nothing to do with posting something in some forum.

And apparently, I know more about this than you do because else, you'd come up with arguments to disprove me...which you don't.

also I don't see how this is not on-topic. After all this is about the model of the brain.

You told me that there were no trees with eyes and I provided proof that you were wrong!
If you plan on acting like dick then take your stupid beliefs elsewhere.
I would've come up with arguments if I cared, but I don't because it's a waste of time and I'm lazy.
This is off topic because you can't accept that your ideas are stupid and you keep trying to defend them.

danmal

Post by danmal »

People have different opinions about what looks good and what doesn't. Flaming people because of those opinions is pretty pointless.

KenuR
Tyrant

Post by KenuR »

No need to be a dick about it though.

Unregistered

Post by Unregistered »

1 for mouth
-1 for eyes.
good day gentlemen