Interested in helping out?

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
killing time
Programmer

Re: Interested in helping out?

Post by killing time »

Mumbo-Jumbo wrote:

Also, i'm trained as a social worker ... conflict-prevention

Maybe you can help the humans and aliens to talk it out instead of always fighting.

Mumbo-Jumbo

Post by Mumbo-Jumbo »

killing time wrote:

Maybe you can help the humans and aliens to talk it out instead of always fighting.

Well, since they are in some kind of war this is the job of the politics after all.

Raptor

Post by Raptor »

OFF: mumbo try to leave spaces to make the post at least readeble.

not easy to read when everything is joined tight

amew

Post by amew »

What are you skilled at? I am very strong with prop modeling. I know some texturing. Mainly for UDK and Unity though.
Where did you hear about us? MOD DB
Did you play Tremulous in the past? Nope
What else have you worked on? Ive worked on various projects such as "Wasteland 2." My site is http://www.andrewmieure3d.com
How do we stay in touch with you? Email would be nice, but I have skype as well!

Elmo
Dretch

Post by Elmo »

Hey guys I just visited the Tremulous.net forums and saw a recent Khalsa post about all MG resources being deleted.
I figure there is a lot of useful stuff there and its all going to be deleted by the 20th.
I've started downloading specific things but there is probably a lot that would be more useful to developers or map designers than me. So if you haven't already heard hurry up and get what you can.

http://tremulous.net/forum/index.php?topic=17388.0

Tom
Dragoon

Post by Tom »

What a sad news. I'll try to make a backup copy of all maps and of TRaK's textures.

Edit: it's done. If anyone is interested, I can post a link to a downloads.mercenariesguild.net - maps.zip (4.8 Gio compressed, same uncompressed) and to a TRaK - textures and maps.zip (501.9 Mio compressed, 522.2 Mio uncompressed). Let me know. :wink: