Unva Star Sparkle Love

Talk about anything related to Unvanquished.
kharnov
Granger
Clan: GT

Unva Star Sparkle Love

Post by kharnov »

The hit dating sim of the year!

ImageAboutUnva Star Sparkle Love: Tyrant-kun Sweet Kiss Adventure Saga II: Loving Magic Grangers Go!! is the latest installment in the Unva Star Sparkle Love series, and stays true to the series roots by pitting two opposing high school classes in a battle for your affection! This amazing title is fully voiced in Japanese and comes with text and subtitles in English.

ImageFeaturesIf you pre-order the Special Limited Collector's Extravaganza Boxed Set right now, you'll get the following:

• A boxed copy of the game on a specially signed DVD, just for you!

• One extra boxed copy to keep on your shelf or give to a friend!

• A special hints manual on how to get the most out of your dating experience!

• Your very own body pillow of any character of your choice to be your waifu!

• Limited-edition t-shirt, available in sizes 5X through 10X!

• Twelve stickers to put anywhere you'd like, even on your fedora!

• Scratch-and-sniff pictures of each of the main characters!

• ... and more!

ImageReception"This is quite possibly the best game I've ever played. I don't think I've ever felt a more emotional connection to a character in my life! My blushing anime granger-san dakimakura ("body pillow" for you baka gaijins) is totally my waifu and I can't wait to cuddle up with her." - Comment, Crunchyroll

"While I still think that the first title in this series is amazing, I was kind of upset after the second one just sort of died off, but then I heard about this one! The character designs are top-notch and updates about it have come out on a regular basis. I definitely think the team behind it knows what they're doing and I can't wait to see more!" - Reddit, r/hotanimeclub

"I'm fairly sure that this title has set back the women's rights movement by at least a century. Disgusting." - Columnist, Jezebel

Click here to read this article on the main site!

Last edited by kharnov on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:26 am UTC, edited 3 times in total.
ViruS
Granger

Re: Unva Star Sparkle Love

Post by ViruS »

Gireen
Graphic Designer
Clan: [DoH]

Post by Gireen »

ImageImage

Tom
Dragoon

Post by Tom »

Haha excellent!

Last year's April Fools was good too: http://www.unvanquished.net/2013-04-01/.

Viech
Project Head

Post by Viech »

I could never be mad at you, Blushing Anime Granger-san! :3

Responsible for: Arch Linux package & torrent distribution, Parpax (map), Chameleon (map texture editor), Sloth (material file generator), gameplay design & programming, artistic direction

ViruS
Granger

Post by ViruS »

You're not supposed to add "anime" to the name of the person you're talking to. A lot of the traditions in dating sims don't work that way, but still gave the laughs. I actually posted this on an anime page saying "if you would date a chibi-coacrache girl would you date an alien?" and some people would say I would play that 10/10