Head up on the flying alien

Request new features or present your ideas.
RustyNaps

Head up on the flying alien

Post by RustyNaps »

I heard you guys were making a flying alien. Just a heads up with might imbalance the jet pack users. Since Dragoons can already pounce jump up on ledges then pounce jump to get the jet pack humans the flying aliens would add onto the assault. I suggest making the jet packs move faster unless the flying alien will be as slow as the jet packs.

Just a thought.

ViruS
Granger

Re: Head up on the flying alien

Post by ViruS »

RustyNaps wrote:

I suggest making the jet packs move faster unless the flying alien will be as slow as the jet packs.

In KoRx 1.1, the spitfire has a 'air sprint ability' to fly faster. To counter this, jetpacks are able to move horizontally faster than normal, perhaps about normal running speed [i never payed attention to the speedometer, so i'm not sure about this]
The spitfire zap has the ability to drain the battery's energy from the jetpack and it has like a 10% chance of blowing up the jetpack if the jetpack energy level is too low, which is a pretty sick feature... Marauder zaps also do a similar thing but not many people used marauder againts jetpacks because the marauders had a teriary snipe ability.

I think goons should be able to 'pounce off walls' similar to how the hunter does in L4D but maybe have like a maximum 20% boost. Without this, it would be really hard to get jetpacks since it usuallly takes about 2-3 shots before the goon hits the jettard in a map like atcs...

ImageImageYou[TubeImage

seana11
Tyrant

Post by seana11 »

Everyone hates jetcampers. No loss.

StalKermit
Dragoon

Post by StalKermit »

RustyNaps wrote:

Just a heads up with might imbalance the jet pack users.

Someone please give this guy a medal.

Chomps123
Dretch

Post by Chomps123 »

awarded RustyNaps the medal of intelligence

Don't just live life with work.
Find some time every day to have some fun. ;)